View and download the next calendar Feb, Mar & Apr 2013 HERE
If there is a supply list for your class, it will be on the class page. Select the class then the "Supply List", if there is one, and a copy will open up in a new page in your browser.
What is a “Basic Sewing Kit”?
Many of our class and mastery supply lists request that you bring a “Basic Sewing Kit”.
Here’s what you should have in yours.
- Good quality fabric scissors
- Small scissors or thread snips
- 6” seam gauge or ruler
- Seam ripper
- Straight pins
- Fabric marker
- Needles for your machine
- Pen and paper for notes
- Anything you commonly use for a fun day of sewing
Please let us know if you have any questions!
The following lists our Love To Sew Card benefits:
- Benefits apply from date of purchase until expiration noted on the front of the card.
- Sew Creative Club membership! Check our monthly clubs section for a full list of benefits of the SCC membership!
- Register for Sew from the Heart “tuition” classes at NO CHARGE! Registration is ALWAYS required, even with the Love to Sew Card. Refer to schedule for applicable classes.
- Receive a 20% discount on all SftH Seminars and Workshops.
- LTS cardholders receive a 15% discount every day on notions and accessory purchases. Discount good with card only!
- Special LTS cardholder sale days.
- Our Love to Sew card program is tailored to your schedule. Choose the plan that works best for you! 1 month is $39.95, 3 months $69.95 (save $50), 6 months $129.95 (save $110) and the best value,12 months $199.95 (Save $280). The best sewing education value in the valley!
- Free card with purchase of machine (Length of period dependent on machine purchased.)
| Embroidery Club|
Join us for this fun club designed to build your embroidery skills. We will have programs with hands-on projects and information so you can become an embroidery queen!
Cost: $ 30.00
| Hand Applique Club|
Join other hand appliquers for ideas, encouragement and convivial company. Use your favorite applique technique or pick up a new one. Purchase pattern from Arlene or work on your own project. Members share the cost of the meeting space.
Cost: $ FREE
| Longarm Club|
Join Treva for a fun and informative class on long-arm tips and techniques. We will have sale prices on all HQ merchandise and an extra special discount on the ruler of the month! This class is for all long-arm owners and anyone interested in a future purchase. Bring an item to share
Cost: $ FREE
| Pro-Stitcher Club|
Join Treva for a fun and informative club on long-arm tips and techniques. This class is for all long-arm/computerized owners and anyone interested in a future purchase
Cost: $ FREE
| SCC - What's New from BU|
Susie and Hank will be reporting on all the scoop from BERNINA University. We hear there will be new "stuff" coming in the near future and we want you to be among the first to know all about it! This month, we meet on the second Thursday, as the 4th of July holiday is on the first.
| SCC- Gift Ideas for Brides, Grads, & Dads|
Come to this SCC where we will demo ideas and gifts for brides, dads, and grads. Also, feel free to bring ideas to share with others. Be sure to bring your camera—you will want to take pictures.